Scipedia: a proposed organization of scientific research.
- Inspired by Wikipedia, which organize human knowledge by concepts
- The organization of science knowledge is reflect by the subjects.
- The basic unit of research is paper, to date.
- As open science gain progress, the dataset, method, open source code, gadgets, reagents can also be given an ID, as elements of research.
- The scipedia organize research To set who can view and edit your wiki, click on Settings and Permissions.
- Click on the help link above to learn more about how to use your wiki.
- First step is construct knowledge map by introduction of paper.
- So as to aggregate related research in a topic.
- Researcher will evaluate papers and other research entirety’ credibility
- Newcomer will quickly grasp the cutting edges of a field and direction, save lots of time and energy to search related literature. So lower the barrier to contribution to science.
Originally posted as Scipedia on Wednesday, June 11.